Thursday, September 25, 2008

Update

As I mentioned in my last post I am out of town this week in Chicago. I have several weddings and other shoots that I will not have the opportunity to blog until next week. I appolgize for the delay, I know many of you are anxious to see your photos.

On a personal note, as many of you know my mom has been struggling with brain cancer over the past several months. Unfortunately she had to be hospitalized this week after taking a fall (probably due to balance issues caused by brain swelling), and had to have 8 staples in her head. She has been admitted to the hospital to control the swelling and for observation. These issues have also caused a lot of memory isssues and disorientation for her. As you might imagine this is a very difficult situation for me, especially being so far from my family.

I sincerely appreciate your patience with returning emails and other customer service issues. If you have any urgent needs from me please call. Your thoughts and prayers are always greatly appreciated.

8 comments:

Juliet Douglas said...

Ashley, your mom is in my prayers. I know this must be so difficult for you. We have a friend battling cancer as well and we had to really console his daughter while she was here for a visit. I can't even imagine what you must be going through.

mark eric said...

Prayers and Hugs Ashley. Sorry to hear about your mom.

Tim Co. said...

:-( I'm really sorry to hear that about your mom Ashley! My thoughts are with you and your family during this time :-(.

If you need anything at all i'm only a few taps away.

J said...

hey Ashley, so sorry to hear about your mom. Our thoughts are with you!

Tammy said...

Dave and I are so sorry to hear about what's going on with your mom. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Suzi L. said...

You and your mom will be in our prayers, Ashley. Take care!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Ashley. I can't imagine how hard that is for you. I think about your mom all the time and am sending good vibes her way. Stay strong!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Ashley. I hope she only gets better, and she will be in Josh and mine's prayers.