Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tammy & Dave: Wedding

Finally catching up on my blog! After a crazy few weeks, I finally have office time to catch up... *many* blogs coming at you this week!

Tammy and Dave were married on September 19th at one of my favorite locations, Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort. It was a beautiful, colorful wedding and I was so excited to have lots of time for portraits on the gorgeous property!

Her gorgeous dress



The GORGEOUS shoes, hot pink Stuart Weitzman's! You know I was in love with these!!



The bridal party, with more gorgeous pink :)



Stunning bride!



I love these gorgeous, color flowers by Pam at The Palette - she always does the most beautiful work.


The guys hanging out on the golf course


Fun detail... all the groomsmen wore different ties incorporating the pink and blue theme


And the groom, incorporating the blue theme pretty well himself!



A sweet moment from during the ceremony


Following the ceremony we headed out on the grounds to do portraits with Dave and Tammy, I was so stoked to find these lovely flowers



A moment captured by my second shooter Chris, I LOVE the expression on Dave's face in this one


Tammy looks so radiant in this one, pure happiness!


Tammy hamming it up for the camera :)


Heading off into the gorgeous sunset light






One more shot by my second shooter, lovely flare!



On another note, I'd like to thank all of you who left me kind comments and emails about my mom. At this point, she is still in the hospital but after a huge dose of steroids to control the swelling in her brain she is much more stable and aware. Thanks again for your kindness and patience :):)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a gorgeous couple. Incredible photos, excellent work!

Anonymous said...

What great shots. But let me ask Dave and Tammy a question. Are you guys secretly posing for a magazine LOL Yours pics look like they belong in one. Congrats again you two when is the encore i had a great time and thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day.

Anonymous said...

Sorry everyone im not creating a google account but the anonymous comment is from everones buddy STUMPY