Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Exciting News!!!

I'm so excited to share with you all that I was selected as a vendor to be included in the Platinum List of Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine for 2008.

For those of you who don't know what Grace Ormonde is... it is hands down the best wedding magazine on the market today. I highly recommend that anyone planning a wedding pick up a copy at your local bookstore for endless inspiration and awesome images. I promise you will not be disappointed!!

A few months back I was honored to get a phone call from a rep from Grace Ormonde explaining to me that for the first time ever Nevada would be included in their exclusive Platinum List for vendors, and asked me if I would be interested in advertising my services. Of course I was excited to be asked, and said yes!

You can pick up your copy for spring/summer now, and I'm on page 263!! You can also check out my online listing here.


8 comments:

Tim Co. said...

woah this blog is rocking! big congrats on the GO Plist! :-) See you hopefully in feb!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic Ashley!!! Wooohoo!!

Christina Bentheim said...

congrats ashley!! there is NO ONE more deserving than you. your talent is flawless.

Erin Cady said...

Congratulations Ashley!!! :)

Neal said...

That is TOTALLY SWEEEEEEEEEET!

How did you post something for Feb 1?? :)

++

Unknown said...

You are the Best, I am trilled to see you included in the Best wedding magazine. A star was born many years ago, now you are shining brightly on your way to becoming a renowned photographer. Your beautiful pictures deserves the recognition you have been given.

Wayne Toshikazu said...

First time poster here. I really like your images.

Congrats on such a prestigious accomplishment!