Saturday, September 20, 2008

Busy busy busy....

A quick update... On Tuesday I flew back from my trip to PA. Wednesday I shot a baby/family, Thursday and engagement session, yesterday a wedding, today another wedding, another e-shoot tomorrow, and yet another e-shoot Monday.

I think that is a record for me of most consecutive shoots! Tuesday I will be leaving town again for a quick trip to Chicago, followed by two more weddings next weekend. Talk about busy!


Needless to say there will be *several* new blog posts in the next few weeks, so be sure to check back for the latest.

Here is a quick shot from yesterdays beautiful wedding...


In other news.... I *finally* got an iphone! I am loooving it and don't know how I lived without for so long! My favorite new application is fuzzyshot which automatically sends the pictures I take to a blog through their site, you can check out what I've been up to by following that blog - updated daily:

http://fuzzyshot.com/ashleybartoletti

Warning personal blog! Lots of pictures of my personal life, dog, etc :)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Ashley, I love the photo! Can't wait to see the rest. You were so wonderful to work with!