Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jocelyn & Marc: Engagement

Two weekends ago I flew to San Diego to shoot a beachy engagement session, and I was so excited to have the change of scenery. Jocelyn and Marc will be having a fabulous wedding at the Bellagio in Las Vegas later this year.

We did our shoot on two different locations on Coronado Island. We began on the north side of the island for some fabulous skyline views.

Nice view, eh? :)








You know I love her gorgeous Christian Louboutin shoes. Can't wait to see what she wears for the wedding!! :)







Our second location was on the beach by the gorgeous Hotel del Coronado, shown in the background here









I was particularly excited to shoot an engagement session on the beach at sunset (we don't have beaches in Vegas!!), but my sunset was obstructed by a stray cloud! It was still pretty beautiful though :)


No comments: