Monday, June 23, 2008

Kathryn & Tim: Wedding

Two weekends ago I flew to Phoenix to shoot the awesome wedding of Tim and Kathryn. They were two of the nicest people I have ever worked with, and pretty easy on the eyes too :) I shot for 11 hours for this wedding so there were tons of awesome pictures to choose from!

Here are my faves:

This is a tiara from her bachlorette party, too cute to pass up a photo op :)


I love this shot of her dress on her mom's bed, with all her children's artwork above it. How sweet is that!


Lots of beautiful details on her dress, veil, and shoes...







Smiling for photos for her family


Just before the ceremony, gorgeous!



Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to leave the back of the church during the ceremony, but I still love the expression on Tim's face during their vows I got with my 70-200mm zoom lens


Married





Very happy couple sharing their first dance


Tim is a Marine who is leaving for his second tour in Iraq next month, lets all pray for a safe journey for him and his fellow Marines.

No comments: