Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Missy and Paul: Wedding

On October 10th I shot Missy and Paul's wedding at Caesar's Palace here in Las Vegas. It was a beautiful day, although a little windy... as you'll see ;)

I started off hanging out with Missy in her room at Tahiti Village. Oh how I love long veils!


Some of the beautiful details




The Lovely ladies


Yummy sunlight and gorgeous long veil... The wind definitely helped out here too :)



The bride's transportation was running a bit late, so we had lots of time for bridal portraits.



My second shooter grabbed this shot while hanging out with the groomsmen


Since we were running behind schedule, we didn't have a lot of time for portraits before the sunset... but we squished in as many as we could with the time we had :)



This one is also from my second shooter


Fighting with the wind... I think it's gorgeous!



Playing with some off camera flash to create some flare. Fun!




First dance....

No comments: