Thursday, October 23, 2008

Christina & Corey: Wedding

This past weekend I headed to Denver, Colorado to shoot a wedding in the mountains! I was so excited to have a change of sceneary... and best of all get some wedding pictures amongst the changing fall leaves! This is something I've NEVER had the opportunity to do before, since beginning my career as a wedding photographer I've lived in Las Vegas where we don't really get to experience the joy of changing fall leaves.

Christina and Corey are both cops, and met on the job! How cool is that! Their wedding was full of the warm colors of fall, and we were lucky enough to have a GORGEOUS day complete with a stunning blue sky.

We started off at the Marriott Denver West where Christina got ready. Love this beautiful light coming in through the windows.


Some details, starting off with her gorgeous tiara...



Getting her makeup done


Quick ring shot


I'm in love with this gorgeous boquet, such rich color!


The relaxed groom, waiting for the ceremony to begin...


I love the expression on Christina's face in this shot, so many emottions... happiness, excitement, pride.


Loving the back light and shadows!


The very hadnsome groom and groomsmen! Loving that big blue sky!


The lovely ladies


Everybody looking cute


After the ceremony and group shots were complete, we had about an hour of time to do portraits! LOVE that!



Making some more use of that gorgeous sky :)


Loving their expressions... I think he's trying to sneak in an ear nibble ;)


Some gorgeous flare coming through the mountains


Heaven! In LOVE with these gorgeous trees!!! Such a simple portrait, but I'm still totally in <3 with it :)


Lots of kissing...




And of course, my favorite thing about weddings.. cake! yum ;)

No comments: