Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Cara & Matt: Wedding

So sorry for the huge delay in blogs! Friday I flew back to the east coast for a few weddings and to visit my mom, and with my busy schedule I just ran out of time for blogs! I have two weddings and an e-session still to post; I'm hoping to catch up before my next wedding shoot this weekend so check back often.

Cara and Matt were married at the Wynn Las Vegas on Thursday August 28th, followed by a lovely cocktail reception at Maggiano's, yum!


The gorgeous dress, and other details...








The stunning bride


Look at those gorgeous eyes!!





This has such a classic feel that appeals to me


Enjoying some champagne on the patio with an awesome view of the strip!


Thanks Cara and Matt for sharing your awesome wedding with me, hope you're enjoying your honeymoon!! :)

No comments: