Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rain & Hongbo: Wedding

Saturday I headed out to Loews Lake Las Vegas for the beautiful wedding of Rain and Hong.

Their gorgeous Cartier rings -- love the red boxes they come in




Rain wore three different dresses, here is her second


And her third...


One more ring shot in what I believe was a Chinese bible


The gorgeous bride, this is one of my all-time favorites... she just looks so happy, relaxed, stunning, real...!



The flowers by Tivoli Floral


Oh, how I love cathedral length veils


My second shooter caught this series right before the ceremony, the groom reviewing his vows... I'm not sure what the said because he recited them in Chinese, but they were still touching -- even the (non-Chinese speaking) officiant had tears in her eyes


The gorgeous ceremony site overlooking the lake




It was soooo windy that Rain had to take off her veil for outdoor portraits, and we had to stay confined to the courtyard. As soon as we went past the walls we nearly blew away :)



Some quick details by my second shooter



Some more of the lovely couple



Rain and Hong, it was such a pleasure to work with you guys! I can't wait to share the rest of the images with you... so many great shots!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful.