Thursday, August 07, 2008

Google Alerts & Twitter

Thanks to my friend Chelsea I signed up for google alerts which tells me when someone is talking about me on the internet, how cool is that?

Today I got a message that an article mentioned me called "The Ten Best Wedding Photographers in Las Vegas" on a website called squidoo.com, how cool is that?

Here's the clip about me:

3. Ashley Bartoletti Photography
www.ashleybartoletti.com
Ashley Bartoletti Photography has a good mix of both portrait and journalistic images. Her work is described as vibrant, colorful, and full of life. She has a simple to navigate flash site with large gallery thumbnails for ease of viewing.


Thanks, #3 sounds pretty good to me :) You can go add your favorite photographers as well, and vote so I can move UP.

Also I have finally jumped on the bandwagon and joined twitter, http://twitter.com/ashleybphoto

**EDIT** Turns out I don't know my password to that twitter, and I'm not receiving the emails from twitter to reset that password.... so follow my new one :) http://twitter.com/ashleyphoto



Come follow me to see what's going on in my world :)

1 comment:

Juliet Douglas said...

Congrats Ashley! It's an honor to be named alongside those photographers!