Friday, August 15, 2008

Courtney & Rodney: Wedding

Just a few weeks ago I got an email from Courtney who at the very last minute wanted to hire me for some wedding portraits. I happened to be available so I spent two hours last weekend with the Courtney and her husband and their bridal party at a lovely golf course for some portraits.

Another gorgeous bride!



Love these gorgeous blue Stuart Weitzman's that her husband picked out for her! Now that is trust ;)


The lovely ladies...



Thanks to my second shooter for this awesome shot of the guys


I think these next few are so classically beautiful. Who would have guests we were just steps from the golf course's dumpster, lol



Another from my second shooter's perspective



I just love the warmth of this one


This is the same exact pose as the shot above, but from my second shooter's perspective. I love how different they are from just a second later.


One of my favorite things about Vegas is we (almost) always have these beautiful blue skies. Gorgeous!

1 comment:

Melissa... said...

WOW! These are awesome Ashley- beautiful couple, beautiful day, beautiful work