Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Adria & Jeremy: Engagement

I've been staying super busy since being back in Vegas. This week I headed down to The Venetian with Adria and Jeremy for the first part of their engagement session. I'm so excited to be shooting their wedding next year at the gorgeous Dreams Resort in Cancun! I'll be thrilled to check off #2 on my 101 things to do in 1001 days list.

On to the images...

The gorgeous couple




Love these awesome shoes!


The bling...


Yummy light in this shot, and I love the look on Adria's face, too. That's the Las Vegas Strip behind them!



More flair!


Don't they both have the most beautiful eyes?





Next week we'll be heading out for part 2 of their engagement session at *gasp* sunrise, so definitely check back for that :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth and Frank said...

Great images of a hot couple, very intimate and classic.

Congratulations.