Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Attention Las Vegas Photographers!

Hey Las Vegas photographers! I'm so excited to announce our very first PUG meeting in Las Vegas one week from today, Tuesday June 3rd at 7:00pm. My friend Chelsea Nicole and I will be hosting the very first meeting at her home, and all local photographers are welcomed and encouraged to come join us!

For those of you who don't know what a PUG is, it is a Pictage User Group and it is a great way to network with other local photographers.... and learn more about the benefits of being a Pictage member if you aren't already! To learn more about our PUG check out the PUG website.

Again, we are welcoming any local photographers to our first meeting, and there will be food drinks and fun so you should definitely check it out! If you'd like to come drop me an email and I will get you all the specific information. Hope to see you there!


1 comment:

Michael Chansley said...

No fair! I'll be flying into Las Vegas that night around 9:30pm. Too late to change my flight status now :( Good luck with your meeting!