Thursday, May 29, 2008

Attention Clients!

I am so sad to report that my computer has completely crashed (this is what I get for using a PC :) ).

Not to worry, all images and important client information is safely backed up but my computer is virtually unusable at this time. I will be working on getting my computer back into working order today/tomorrow so please be patient with me if you are waiting on me for email responses, album design orders, or any other service. If you have any issue that needs to handled immediately please call me. Thanks for your understanding in advance!

UPDATE: After a long day of dealing with backed up information, reformatting my computer, and installing all my programs over again... things are back to normal. yay :)

1 comment:

Juliet Douglas said...

Good! I hate computer problems. Glad everything is okay now.