Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Life.Love.Lipstick

I was just poking around some wedding websites when I discovered the blog Life. Love. Lipstick. 'A place for style, Wedding, Life Inspiration.' This blog features style tips for weddings and life. I was excited to discover some of my shots were featured in a blog about stylish shoes! This site also includes a list of photographers blog's to check out, and I was particularly excited to see that my name was among some amazing photographers. I will take my inclusion on this list as a huge compliment :)



These shoes actually were one of my favorite pairs from all of my weddings last year, and were worn by Anna at her wedding in November.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some hot shoes... and of course great shots too! You totally deserve to be featured. :)