Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Christmas is one of my favorite times of year, so I thought I'd share a few quick photos from my home. I love decorating my Christmas tree... I collect Christmas ornaments which are all very special and meaningful to me, and I add a few to my collection each year. Many of my ornaments now I've gotten from my mom, an some even from my grandma - so I've included a few pictures of my favorites as well (click on the collage to see it bigger).

I'm back home with my family on the east coast for the Holidays, so it may take me a few extra days to get back you via phone and email. Hope you all are enjoying the season as well!

2 comments:

gnet said...

Happy holidays..It is special to decorate your tree and have meaning behind the ornaments hung. My neighbor has a santa that is over 100 years old and has been passed down. How cool is that! Beautiful ornaments!++

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays Ashley!! Your christmas pictures are beautiful....your tree seems to glow from within. Hope you have a fabulous New Year!