Saturday, October 13, 2007

Anita & Jeremy: Wedding

Last weekend I had the pleasure of shooting Anita and Jeremy's wedding at Canyon Gate Country Club here in Vegas. Jeremy and Anita are such a cute couple together, laughing and making each other smile constantly which is great for photos! :)

Thanks to Anita's brother and sister-in-law for the referral, I shot their wedding in 2005! (see last photo for this happy couple) I'm about to leave for my first wedding of this weekend so definitely come back this week to see many more images.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos are amazing, I can't wait to see the rest!
Thanks for everything!
Anita

Anonymous said...

Wow! These pictures are great. I don't know what filter or photoshop techniques she used to make Jeremy look that good, but it's impressive! Just kidding, can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great Pics! Definately not done in J-town!!! Just kidding. I love the jewelry pictures and the one with your dress on the closet door. Everything was amazing.
Casey

Unknown said...

The shots were beautiful, I love seeing the details of the day. They make a beautiful couple.