Thursday, September 27, 2007

Cathleen & Bryan: Wedding

Last weekend I flew back east to shoot a beautiful wedding at the Renault Winery in Egg Harbor, NJ. Since I grew up on the east coast I always love having the opportunity to spend the weekend close to home. :) :) Also, I want to thank Elizabeth Crook for the referral!!

Cathleen and Bryan were two of the nicest people you could ever want to work with, and the weather held out to make it a beautiful day. There were so many beautiful details and photos I had a hard time choosing, so here are a bunch:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics are gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley,
Thank you for photographing our wedding. Many of our guests commented on your deligence and always being there to get the right shots. The pictures on your blog are beautiful, I could not be happier with the results. I can't wait to see the rest of the pics. Thanks again, it was a pleasure working with you. Cathleen